Our Property Management Team is comprised of dedicated real estate professionals who are trained and skilled in the management & operation of both residential and commercial real estate. It is our goal to provide responsive property management services based on a proactive foundation of practices that allows us the ability to reduce operating expenses, increase income, service tenants, increase property values and provide ownership with comprehensive reports and recommendations to achieve their short & long term goals. Our team has an in-depth knowledge of the local markets, industry trends and innovative solutions to efficiently manage:
- Residential Real Estate Property Types
- Single Family Homes
- Condo Units
- Multi-Unit Residential
- Commercial Real Estate Property Types
- Office Buildings
- Condominium Associations
- Retail Centers
- Medical/Professional Buildings
OUR MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVE
Velocity Property Management 's (VPM) objective is to manage property as if it was our own, with the same attention and care to detail. VPM will serve as a visible representative of the ownership to the tenants and to the public in regards to the project as well as the coordinator between the ownership, tenants, and contractors. The property manager directs the day-to-day management of the asset and is responsible for anticipating and responding to the needs of the property and its tenants. Velocity’s team of property management professionals have more than just experience, they are seeking one of the industry's most recognized designation, the Certified Property Manager (CPM®) designation. Real estate investors have found that an effective way to maximize their real estate investment is to hire a CPM®. Real estate professionals who receive the CPM® designation meet education, experience, and credentialing requirements set forth by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
OUR MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The following is a summary of the typical full services offering provided by VPM as part of the comprehensive management services provided to its clients. These duties are inclusive of our normal services and can be augmented at the clients request in order to meet the needs of the client and the property.
- Review and evaluate all existing property operating procedures.
- Establish operating policies/handbook, as needed.
- Review all existing leases for complete knowledge of current rents, rental increases, special lease clauses, billing information, insurance requirements, options and other pertinent information. Input this information into in-house property management computer system.
- Coordinate new tenant move-in schedules to minimize effect on property operations and existing tenants while providing all necessary assistance to the new tenant.
- Collect all rents and other monies due from tenants on a monthly basis.
- Initiate legal action on owners' behalf, as needed, with approved legal counsel to enforce leases and ensure collection of rents.
- Develop effective relationships with all project tenants. Provide prompt response to tenant requests, equitable enforcement of lease provisions, with consistent application of operating policies, and anticipation of and prompt resolution of any tenant problems.
- Negotiate renewals of leases with existing tenants
- Direct janitorial, mechanical, and general building maintenance services. Services to be provided by contract or on-site personnel, as needed.
- Develop capital budget for property. Review all major expenses with owners' representative. .
- Review, suggest and implement energy conservation measures as appropriate.
- Monitor compliance with all governmental health and safety standards applicable to the property.
- Keep owners' representative informed of property operations on a regular basis. In emergency or other special situations, contact owners' representative as soon as possible.
- Maintain accurate administrative records for complete, timely and accurate lease administration and for financial reporting to owners.
- Pay all property expenses, per established budget, on a timely basis.
- Review property tax assessments and insurance coverage, as needed, with recommendations to property owner.
Please contact one of our team members for a customized professional property management solution for your property, This will allow you to grow the value of your property while allowing our team to handle the day-today opertations..